Residential Roof Maintenance with Heights Roofing
A Little Maintenance Here and There Saves You a Lot In The Long Run!
The roof of your house is the critical element in guarding your home from adverse weather conditions and storms. Regardless of whether or not your roof is new or has some years on it, maintenance now can help keep it in tip top shape. Making small repairs today can save you a lot down the road. Regular maintenance can greatly extend the life of your roof.
IMPORTANCE OF ROOF MAINTENANCE
There are numerous reasons why you should keep your roof regularly maintained. Some of the top reasons include:
- The “life” of the roof is prolonged
- Roof leaks and damage are fixed before they escalate to a far more expensive problem
- The vast majority of roofing manufacturers require regular maintenance in order to keep your warranty valid
- Gives you piece of mind and allows you to focus on your life and family instead of worrying about a big, costly repair.
Heights Roofing in Greenville, South Carolina offers a variety of services to make sure your home’s roof is in the best condition possible. Some examples of these services include:
- Checking the entire roof for any signs of damage and excessive wear and tear
- Thoroughly cleaning and re-securing of gutters
- Clearing any blockage of downspouts at the ground level
- Cleaning all crevices of loose debris
- Inspecting all weatherproofing and caulk
- Re-sealing any roof penetrations and cracks
Our elite team of roof maintenance professionals will conduct thorough visual inspections and perform all ordered maintenance on a semi-annual basis. We recommend these inspections happen during the spring and fall seasons of each year. Situations may arise where additional maintenance is required, such as after a severe storm or after another tradesman performed work (e.g. installing a satellite, solar panels, etc.).
Reach out to Heights Roofing Today!
Contact us today at 1 (864) 529-9098 for your complimentary residential roof maintenance consultation! One of our expert professionals will design a personalized program to fit your home’s needs and your budget. We look forward to hearing from you!